Colour / Blue
Size / 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 60cmManufacturer Website
- Ultra stiff. Ultra harsh. Nervous handling — Who really wants those things in a bike? Our Century 3 is a shot across the bow of conventional design — a fast bike you can ride quickly for hours on end in complete comfort.
Our Enhanced Performance Geometry incorporates a taller head tube to take the stress off your neck and back and provide a more comfortable fit.
- 7005 aluminum alloy frame with Enhanced Performance Geometry for less fatigue on long rides. 142x12mm thru-axle increases handling precision
- Continuous Fiber Technology full carbon fiber fork and tapered head tube enhance steering precision and vibration damping
- TRP Spyre disc brakes provide modulation and power in all conditions
- HED Flanders C2+ disc wheelset is quick to accelerate and durable
- Shimano 105 2×11 drivetrain offers great value and performance
A 2019 Diamondback Century 3 is typically priced around $1,700 USD when new. Be sure to shop around for the best price, and also look to the used market for a great deal.
The 2019 Diamondback Century 3 may be purchased directly from Diamondback.
The 2019 Diamondback Century 3 comes in sizes 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 60cm. After measuring your height, use the size chart below to find the typical Diamondback Century 3 size for your height. Remember that these sizes are a general guide and bike sizes can vary between riders and bikes. The best way to find your size is to go for a test ride.
|Rider Height (cm)||Rider Height (in)||Frame Size|
|148cm - 158cm||4'10" - 5'2"||XS|
|158cm - 168cm||5'2" - 5'6"||S|
|168cm - 178cm||5'6" - 5' 10"||M|
|178cm - 185cm||5'10" - 6'1"||L|
|185cm - 193cm||6'1" - 6'4"||XL|
|193cm - 198cm||6'4" - 6'6"||XXL|
Whether you're a seasoned cyclist or just starting out, choosing the right road bike can…Read More
No comments on this bike yet. Why not be the first?