Colour / Gunmetal Blue
Size / 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 60cmManufacturer Website
- Not so long ago, fast bikes came in one flavor: painful. As in, painful to ride for anything longer than an hour at a time. Super steep head angles, sprawling top tubes, and a spine-rattling ride quality were the norm. Those traits might be fine for a rare few, but for the rest of us? We’re not all sadists.
- and low-modulus carbon fiber and obsessed over the lay-up of those carbon plies to create a bike that is still light and blazingly quick, but also impressively smooth in the saddle.
The Century 5C is well-appointed on the component side of the equation as well. Shimano’s 105 2×11 drivetrain delivers crisp shifts and their hydraulic disc brakes have a well-earned reputation for power and reliability. Fast doesn’t have to mean "painful." With the Century 5C, fast is simply, well, fast.
- Our hand-built, carbon-fiber frame is stiff where you need it, compliant where you want it. It’s also Di2 compatible
- Enhanced Performance Geometry provides a comfortable and stable ride
- Continuous Fiber Technology full carbon fiber fork and tapered head tube enhance steering precision and vibration damping
- Thru-axles front and rear equal impeccable tracking and stability
- Closed Circuit Cable Routing is clean and aero
- Shimano 105 2×11 drivetrain offers great value and performance
- HED Flanders C2+ disc wheelset is quick to accelerate and durable
A 2019 Diamondback Century 5C Carbon is typically priced around $2,500 USD when new. Be sure to shop around for the best price, and also look to the used market for a great deal.
The 2019 Diamondback Century 5C Carbon may be purchased directly from Diamondback.
The 2019 Diamondback Century 5C Carbon comes in sizes 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 60cm. After measuring your height, use the size chart below to find the typical Diamondback Century 5C Carbon size for your height. Remember that these sizes are a general guide and bike sizes can vary between riders and bikes. The best way to find your size is to go for a test ride.
|Rider Height (cm)||Rider Height (in)||Frame Size|
|148cm - 158cm||4'10" - 5'2"||XS|
|158cm - 168cm||5'2" - 5'6"||S|
|168cm - 178cm||5'6" - 5' 10"||M|
|178cm - 185cm||5'10" - 6'1"||L|
|185cm - 193cm||6'1" - 6'4"||XL|
|193cm - 198cm||6'4" - 6'6"||XXL|
Whether you're a seasoned cyclist or just starting out, choosing the right road bike can…Read More
No comments on this bike yet. Why not be the first?