Colour / Satin Anthracite
Size / 46cm, 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cmManufacturer Website
- The Fuji Roubaix was designed with the goal of creating one of the lightest aluminum race bikes on the market. They nailed it. With a frame weight of under 1100g, it sits in an elite class of aluminum road bikes. Svelte as it is, the Roubaix doesn’t sacrifice strength or stiffness to be a featherweight. With its light weight and superb ride quality, the Roubaix is here to change your perception of what an aluminum race bike can be.
- A6-SL super-butted alloy frame removes frame material from low-stress areas to decrease frame weight while maintaining frame stiffness
- Sub-1100g frame weight
- Oversized octagonally shaped downtube
- Shaped tubing near the bottom bracket maximize power transfer
- Optimized, asymmetrical chainstays for power transfer and compliance
- FC-440 full carbon fork
- Shimano Tiagra 20-speed drivetrain to conquer hills with confidence
A 2019 Fuji Roubaix 1.5 is typically priced around $1,200 USD when new. Be sure to shop around for the best price, and also look to the used market for a great deal.
The 2019 Fuji Roubaix 1.5 may be purchased directly from Fuji.
The 2019 Fuji Roubaix 1.5 comes in sizes 46cm, 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm. After measuring your height, use the size chart below to find the typical Fuji Roubaix 1.5 size for your height. Remember that these sizes are a general guide and bike sizes can vary between riders and bikes. The best way to find your size is to go for a test ride.
|Rider Height (cm)||Rider Height (in)||Frame Size|
|148cm - 158cm||4'10" - 5'2"||XS|
|158cm - 168cm||5'2" - 5'6"||S|
|168cm - 178cm||5'6" - 5' 10"||M|
|178cm - 185cm||5'10" - 6'1"||L|
|185cm - 193cm||6'1" - 6'4"||XL|
|193cm - 198cm||6'4" - 6'6"||XXL|
Whether you're a seasoned cyclist or just starting out, choosing the right road bike can…Read More
No comments on this bike yet. Why not be the first?