Colour / Black, Metallic Red
Size / 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cmManufacturer Website
- The Fuji Track doesn’t need a bloated name to tell you what this classic’s all about. With a tried-and-true chromoly steel frame, flip-flop rear hub, and stiff forged alloy crankset, this retro velo steed is just as capable on city streets as it is holding a line on the boards. Remove the front and rear brakes for track use, or grab your lock and shoot through traffic on your way to school or work.
- Reynolds 520 custom-butted chromoly steel frame is lightweight and lively.
- Equipped with toe clips and straps for secure pedaling.
- Front and rear brake are included for urban riding, or take them off for racing.
- Flip-flop hub enables rider to ride fixed or free.
A 2019 Fuji Track is typically priced around $490 USD when new. Be sure to shop around for the best price, and also look to the used market for a great deal.
The 2019 Fuji Track may be purchased directly from Fuji.
The 2019 Fuji Track comes in sizes 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm. After measuring your height, use the size chart below to find the typical Fuji Track size for your height. Remember that these sizes are a general guide and bike sizes can vary between riders and bikes. The best way to find your size is to go for a test ride.
|Rider Height (cm)||Rider Height (in)||Frame Size|
|148cm - 158cm||4'10" - 5'2"||XS|
|158cm - 168cm||5'2" - 5'6"||S|
|168cm - 178cm||5'6" - 5' 10"||M|
|178cm - 185cm||5'10" - 6'1"||L|
|185cm - 193cm||6'1" - 6'4"||XL|
|193cm - 198cm||6'4" - 6'6"||XXL|
Whether you're a seasoned cyclist or just starting out, choosing the right road bike can…Read More
No comments on this bike yet. Why not be the first?