Colour / Pearl White/Bronze
Size / 50cm, 53cm, 56cm, 59cmManufacturer Website
- The newest edition to the Haanjo family lightens the load
Meet the newest member of the Haanjo family. The Haanjo 8C is our first all carbon adventure bike. Utilizing the fan favorite DB carbon frame with endurance geometry, this bike continues in the Haanjo tradition of rugged comfort, with a relaxed headtube angle and carbon fork. This time around, we’ve added Easton EC70AX carbon wheels, as well as carbon handlebars and seatpost, making the ride even lighter while keeping the stability of WTB Riddler 700x37c tires. A Shimano GRX drivetrain keeps shifting smooth with gears that work with you to conquer pavement, gravel, and dirt.
- Handmade carbon frame w/ Endurance Geometry and 12mm thru-axle rear is lightweight, rugged and comfortable
- DB Gravel Full Monocoque Carbon Disc fork, 12mm thru-axle
- Shimano GRX810 2×11 drivetrain components provide years of precise, reliable shifting
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes provide peerless power and control
- Easton EC70AX carbon wheels are light and fast but durable for the off road rides
A 2020 Diamondback Haanjo 8C Carbon is typically priced around $4,600 USD when new. Be sure to shop around for the best price, and also look to the used market for a great deal.
The 2020 Diamondback Haanjo 8C Carbon may be purchased directly from Diamondback.
The 2020 Diamondback Haanjo 8C Carbon comes in sizes 50cm, 53cm, 56cm, 59cm. After measuring your height, use the size chart below to find the typical Diamondback Haanjo 8C Carbon size for your height. Remember that these sizes are a general guide and bike sizes can vary between riders and bikes. The best way to find your size is to go for a test ride.
|Rider Height (cm)||Rider Height (in)||Frame Size|
|148cm - 158cm||4'10" - 5'2"||XS|
|158cm - 168cm||5'2" - 5'6"||S|
|168cm - 178cm||5'6" - 5' 10"||M|
|178cm - 185cm||5'10" - 6'1"||L|
|185cm - 193cm||6'1" - 6'4"||XL|
|193cm - 198cm||6'4" - 6'6"||XXL|
Whether you're a seasoned cyclist or just starting out, choosing the right road bike can…Read More
No comments on this bike yet. Why not be the first?