Colour / Amber Black
Size / Small, Medium, Large, X-LargeManufacturer Website
- With maximum style and ultimate design for speed, the Alpenchallenge is the bike of choice for riders that wait for nobody. Hidden quick-mount fender eyelets, internal cable routing and post-mount disc brakes keep the form-to-function ratio at a maximum.
- Fast Frame Designs: Style and design borrowed from our aero family, compliance adopted from our endurance models, and the geometry and responsiveness of a road racing bike, the Alpenchallenge is one seriously versatile bike.
- Great-Handling Fork: The Alpenchallenge carbon fork brings a comfortable ride, clean aesthetics, and brilliant steering.
- Fender and Kickstand Mounts: Functional adaptability for an active urban lifestyle.
- Low-Maintenance Drivetrain: The Gates belt drive system looks amazing and is incredibly low maintenance.
A 2021 BMC Alpenchallenge ONE is typically priced around $1,299 USD when new. Be sure to shop around for the best price, and also look to the used market for a great deal.
The 2021 BMC Alpenchallenge ONE may be purchased directly from BMC.
The 2021 BMC Alpenchallenge ONE comes in sizes Small, Medium, Large, X-Large. After measuring your height, use the size chart below to find the typical BMC Alpenchallenge ONE size for your height. Remember that these sizes are a general guide and bike sizes can vary between riders and bikes. The best way to find your size is to go for a test ride.
|Rider Height (cm)||Rider Height (in)||Frame Size|
|148cm - 158cm||4'10" - 5'2"||XS|
|158cm - 168cm||5'2" - 5'6"||S|
|168cm - 178cm||5'6" - 5' 10"||M|
|178cm - 185cm||5'10" - 6'1"||L|
|185cm - 193cm||6'1" - 6'4"||XL|
|193cm - 198cm||6'4" - 6'6"||XXL|
Whether you're a seasoned cyclist or just starting out, choosing the right road bike can…Read More
No comments on this bike yet. Why not be the first?