Colour / Petrol Black WhiteManufacturer Website
- BLAST’s mission is to empower young riders to go out and escape, share experiences and create incredible memories that they will look back on forever.
- Lightweight Frame: Double butted tubes for a lightweight frame with a distinctive and premium look.
- Tailored Ergonomics: Bars, levers, cranks and saddle are tailored for the ergonomics of young riders for a comfortable and custom-made ride.
- Dedicated Geometry: Inspired by our MTB’s and adapted to smaller riders for intuitive and reliable riding.
- Powder Coating Finish: A durable and ecological solution to withstand years of daily use.
- Control and Safety: Hydraulic brakes and high volume tires provide control and safety on various surfaces with low rolling resistance.
- Blast Sticker Kits: The bike can be designed to your own taste with the BLAST sticker kits.
A 2021 BMC Blast 20 is typically priced around $599 USD when new. Be sure to shop around for the best price, and also look to the used market for a great deal.
The 2021 BMC Blast 20 may be purchased directly from BMC.
After measuring your height, use the size chart below to find the typical BMC Blast 20 size for your height. Remember that these sizes are a general guide and bike sizes can vary between riders and bikes. The best way to find your size is to go for a test ride.
|Rider Height (cm)||Rider Height (in)||Frame Size|
|148cm - 158cm||4'10" - 5'2"||XS|
|158cm - 168cm||5'2" - 5'6"||S|
|168cm - 178cm||5'6" - 5' 10"||M|
|178cm - 185cm||5'10" - 6'1"||L|
|185cm - 193cm||6'1" - 6'4"||XL|
|193cm - 198cm||6'4" - 6'6"||XXL|
Whether you're a seasoned cyclist or just starting out, choosing the right road bike can…Read More
No comments on this bike yet. Why not be the first?