Colour / Carbon Orange
Size / 47cm, 51cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cmManufacturer Website
- Meet the Roadmachine: the bike that truly does it all. Rooted in endurance, the frame has been revised to perfection and and features compliance-boosting attributes to make this bike your go-to choice for all-day adventures. As our highest-performing all-rounder, it’s designed to go the distance. After all, what use is a road without the Roadmachine?
- D-Shape Seatpost: A new “D” compliance post is held in place by a clever, integrated clamping system.
- BMC Flatmount Adapter: The Roadmachine front disc hardware comes equipped with a 140/160mm proprietary flat-mount bracket for maximal integration and seamless design.
- Integrated Cockpit System (ICS): The aesthetic simplicity and innovative functionality of the Integrated Cockpit is the epitome of Swiss engineering and design. ICS keeps cables and housing in their place: out of sight.
- Integrated Seatclamp: Seamless and functional integrated seatmast clamp.
- Tuned Compliance Concept (TCC) Endurance: The most capable version of our TCC technology: take the edge off the roughest roads to push harder and ride further.
A 2021 BMC Roadmachine 01 FOUR is typically priced around $6,999 USD when new. Be sure to shop around for the best price, and also look to the used market for a great deal.
The 2021 BMC Roadmachine 01 FOUR may be purchased directly from BMC.
The 2021 BMC Roadmachine 01 FOUR comes in sizes 47cm, 51cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm. After measuring your height, use the size chart below to find the typical BMC Roadmachine 01 FOUR size for your height. Remember that these sizes are a general guide and bike sizes can vary between riders and bikes. The best way to find your size is to go for a test ride.
|Rider Height (cm)||Rider Height (in)||Frame Size|
|148cm - 158cm||4'10" - 5'2"||XS|
|158cm - 168cm||5'2" - 5'6"||S|
|168cm - 178cm||5'6" - 5' 10"||M|
|178cm - 185cm||5'10" - 6'1"||L|
|185cm - 193cm||6'1" - 6'4"||XL|
|193cm - 198cm||6'4" - 6'6"||XXL|
Whether you're a seasoned cyclist or just starting out, choosing the right road bike can…Read More
No comments on this bike yet. Why not be the first?