Colour / Black Gold
Size / 47cm, 51cm, 54cm, 57cm, 61cmManufacturer Website
- The Teammachine ALR ONE gives you complete access to performance. From city limit sprints to local crits and all-day alpine raids, the Teammachine ALR ONE ready for everything.
- A Refined Aluminum Core: Smooth welds and size-specific, butted tubing ensure benchmark weight and stiffness.
- Tuned Compliance Concept (TCC) Race: All-day race compliance: designed to keep you fresh over long days of racing and intense training. Road vibrations are filtered out for a smooth and efficient ride.
- Ace Technology Fork: The Premium Carbon fork developed for our Teammachine SLR01 delivers a superior ride and first-class handling.
- D-Shape Seatpost and Integrated Seatclamp: Sleek and minimal look, easy accessibility and improved resistance to the elements.
- Internal Cable Routing: Improved durability and a clean, understated look. Alloy cable ports deliver clean and weather-proof cable routing. The secure cable hold eliminates unwanted rattling.
- 28mm Tire Clearance: Ample tire clearance for extra versatility and additional comfort on rough roads
A 2021 BMC Teammachine ALR ONE is typically priced around $1,499 USD when new. Be sure to shop around for the best price, and also look to the used market for a great deal.
The 2021 BMC Teammachine ALR ONE may be purchased directly from BMC.
The 2021 BMC Teammachine ALR ONE comes in sizes 47cm, 51cm, 54cm, 57cm, 61cm. After measuring your height, use the size chart below to find the typical BMC Teammachine ALR ONE size for your height. Remember that these sizes are a general guide and bike sizes can vary between riders and bikes. The best way to find your size is to go for a test ride.
|Rider Height (cm)||Rider Height (in)||Frame Size|
|148cm - 158cm||4'10" - 5'2"||XS|
|158cm - 168cm||5'2" - 5'6"||S|
|168cm - 178cm||5'6" - 5' 10"||M|
|178cm - 185cm||5'10" - 6'1"||L|
|185cm - 193cm||6'1" - 6'4"||XL|
|193cm - 198cm||6'4" - 6'6"||XXL|
Whether you're a seasoned cyclist or just starting out, choosing the right road bike can…Read More
No comments on this bike yet. Why not be the first?