Colour / Sunbeam
Size / Small, Medium, Large, X-LargeManufacturer Website
- Gravel riding has become truly enmeshed in the psyche of cyclists. Meet URS. Probably the only bear you’ll ever want to cross paths with. URS likes to roam UnReStricted to nurture its wild side. The super lightweight, race-ready frame and capable build come together with textbook BMC precision, cutting-edge integration and scrupulously developed Gravel+ geometry.
- Tuned Compliance Concept (TCC) Endurance: The most capable version of our TCC technology: take the edge off the roughest roads to push harder and ride further. The ultimate balance between comfort and performance for a ride that is both forgiving and fast.
- D-Shape Seatpost: A new “D” compliance post is held in place by a clever, integrated clamping system.
- Integrated Seatclamp: Seamless and functional integrated seatmast clamp.
- BMC Flatmount Adapter: The Roadmachine front disc hardware comes equipped with a 140/160mm proprietary flatmount bracket for maximal integration and seamless design.
- Integrated Cockpit System (ICS): The aesthetic simplicity and innovative functionality of the Integrated Cockpit is the epitome of Swiss engineering and design. ICS keeps cables and housing in their place: out of sight.
A 2021 BMC URS 01 THREE is typically priced around $3,999 USD when new. Be sure to shop around for the best price, and also look to the used market for a great deal.
The 2021 BMC URS 01 THREE may be purchased directly from BMC.
The 2021 BMC URS 01 THREE comes in sizes Small, Medium, Large, X-Large. After measuring your height, use the size chart below to find the typical BMC URS 01 THREE size for your height. Remember that these sizes are a general guide and bike sizes can vary between riders and bikes. The best way to find your size is to go for a test ride.
|Rider Height (cm)||Rider Height (in)||Frame Size|
|148cm - 158cm||4'10" - 5'2"||XS|
|158cm - 168cm||5'2" - 5'6"||S|
|168cm - 178cm||5'6" - 5' 10"||M|
|178cm - 185cm||5'10" - 6'1"||L|
|185cm - 193cm||6'1" - 6'4"||XL|
|193cm - 198cm||6'4" - 6'6"||XXL|
Whether you're a seasoned cyclist or just starting out, choosing the right road bike can…Read More
No comments on this bike yet. Why not be the first?