Colour / Persian Green
Size / Small, Medium, Large, X-LargeManufacturer Website
- Gravel riding has become truly enmeshed in the psyche of cyclists. Meet URS. Probably the only bear you’ll ever want to cross paths with. URS likes to roam UnReStricted to nurture its wild side. The super-lightweight, race-ready frame and capable build come together with textbook BMC precision, cutting-edge integration and scrupulously developed Gravel+ geometry.
- Gravel+ Geometry: Optimized for a modern, aggressive gravel riding style. URS features a slack 70° head angle to create a long front-end and wheelbase for incredible stability.
- Micro Travel Technology (MTT): A lightweight and minimalist suspension system that adds 10mm of travel for perfect power transfer and control on the most challenging terrain.
- Tuned Compliance Concept (TCC) Gravel: The highest level of compliance through a dedicated carbon layup, D-shape seatpost and Micro Travel Technology.
- Integrated Cockpit System (ICS): Integrated Cockpit System with gravel-specific stem dimensions. The aesthetic simplicity and innovative functionality of the Integrated Cockpit is the epitome of Swiss engineering and design. ICS technology keeps cables and housing in their place: out of sight.
- Top Tube Mount: Mounting option for bolt-on top-tube bags and accessories.
- Versatile Fork: 45mm tire clearance, 160mm flat mount (a clean mounting solution for bigger rotors), hub-dynamo cable routing and compatible with Fox 32 SC AX suspension fork.
- Integrated Protections: Protections on fork dropouts, downtube and chain stays.
A 2021 BMC URS 01 TWO is typically priced around $6,499 USD when new. Be sure to shop around for the best price, and also look to the used market for a great deal.
The 2021 BMC URS 01 TWO may be purchased directly from BMC.
The 2021 BMC URS 01 TWO comes in sizes Small, Medium, Large, X-Large. After measuring your height, use the size chart below to find the typical BMC URS 01 TWO size for your height. Remember that these sizes are a general guide and bike sizes can vary between riders and bikes. The best way to find your size is to go for a test ride.
|Rider Height (cm)||Rider Height (in)||Frame Size|
|148cm - 158cm||4'10" - 5'2"||XS|
|158cm - 168cm||5'2" - 5'6"||S|
|168cm - 178cm||5'6" - 5' 10"||M|
|178cm - 185cm||5'10" - 6'1"||L|
|185cm - 193cm||6'1" - 6'4"||XL|
|193cm - 198cm||6'4" - 6'6"||XXL|
Whether you're a seasoned cyclist or just starting out, choosing the right road bike can…Read More
No comments on this bike yet. Why not be the first?