Colour / Mantis, Stealth Grey
Size / X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-LargeManufacturer Website
- Topstone Carbon Lefty is a gravel bike to beat all gravel bikes. Dual suspension makes this the most off-road capable and on-road comfortable road bike ever made. We paired our proven, super-light, and effortlessly simple Kingpin rear suspension system with our cutting-edge, built-for-gravel Lefty Oliver 30mm gravel suspension fork—meaning better control and even more comfort. A refined geometry and rider position deliver an experience that’s stable, composed, and comfortable without losing that spark. Go further, ride longer, charge harder.
Topstone Carbon Lefty comes with smaller diameter, higher-volume 650B x 47 tires for even more off-road ability and on-road comfort. It has plenty of places to store gear and water, with a multi-position mount on the downtube and more on the top tube, seat tube, and under the down tube. Additional well-thought-out features include Speed Release thru-axles, a rear fender mount, and easy internal cable routing via DirectLine (including internal dropper post compatibility). In short, the works.
- BallisTec carbon frame with Kingpin suspension
- Lefty Oliver gravel fork, 30mm travel
- Shimano GRX 800/600 Wide 11-speed shifting
- GRX 400 hydraulic disc brakes
- Cannondale 1 crank w/SpideRing
- Integrated Cannondale App connectivity
A 2021 Cannondale Topstone Carbon Lefty 3 is typically priced around $4,250 USD when new. Be sure to shop around for the best price, and also look to the used market for a great deal.
The 2021 Cannondale Topstone Carbon Lefty 3 may be purchased directly from Cannondale.
The 2021 Cannondale Topstone Carbon Lefty 3 comes in sizes X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large. After measuring your height, use the size chart below to find the typical Cannondale Topstone Carbon Lefty 3 size for your height. Remember that these sizes are a general guide and bike sizes can vary between riders and bikes. The best way to find your size is to go for a test ride.
|Rider Height (cm)||Rider Height (in)||Frame Size|
|148cm - 158cm||4'10" - 5'2"||XS|
|158cm - 168cm||5'2" - 5'6"||S|
|168cm - 178cm||5'6" - 5' 10"||M|
|178cm - 185cm||5'10" - 6'1"||L|
|185cm - 193cm||6'1" - 6'4"||XL|
|193cm - 198cm||6'4" - 6'6"||XXL|
Whether you're a seasoned cyclist or just starting out, choosing the right road bike can…Read More
No comments on this bike yet. Why not be the first?