- An urban e-bike for daily rides to class or rehearsal, to the park or the studio, or to meet your friends.
- Aluminum frame with Ride-Easy geometry
- Shimano Acera 9-speed drivetrain
- Integrated MAHLE rear hub motor
- Sleek and slim downtube battery
- All-season commuter package: integrated lights, front basket, full fenders, and kickstand
A 2021 Cannondale Treadwell Neo EQ is typically priced around $2,750 USD when new. Be sure to shop around for the best price, and also look to the used market for a great deal.
The 2021 Cannondale Treadwell Neo EQ may be purchased directly from Cannondale.
After measuring your height, use the size chart below to find the typical Cannondale Treadwell Neo EQ size for your height. Remember that these sizes are a general guide and bike sizes can vary between riders and bikes. The best way to find your size is to go for a test ride.
|Rider Height (cm)||Rider Height (in)||Frame Size|
|148cm - 158cm||4'10" - 5'2"||XS|
|158cm - 168cm||5'2" - 5'6"||S|
|168cm - 178cm||5'6" - 5' 10"||M|
|178cm - 185cm||5'10" - 6'1"||L|
|185cm - 193cm||6'1" - 6'4"||XL|
|193cm - 198cm||6'4" - 6'6"||XXL|
Whether you're a seasoned cyclist or just starting out, choosing the right road bike can…Read More
No comments on this bike yet. Why not be the first?