Colour / Gloss Gray
Size / Small, Medium, LargeManufacturer Website
- Equal parts speed and adventure meet in this unique electric bike that will go wherever you want to. Whether riding the open road or one less traveled, it’s down to tackle the challenge.
This e-bike was born from a desire to explore. The Current electric bike handles smooth roads with speed. Don’t be fooled by its sleek, integrated styling, because this extremely capable adventurer can handle just about anything. The Maxxis Rambler 700c x 40 tires offer the perfect balance of road-taming traction and rolling efficiency.
- Bosch Performance Line Speed motor responds to your pedal pressure up to 28mph
- Shimano 11 speed drivetrain helps you crush hills regardless of ebike assistance or none
- Maxxis Rambler 700×40 tires can tackle any and all kinds of pavement
- Shimano Hydraulic disc brakes give you the stopping power you need to stay safe on long rides
A 2021 Diamondback Current is typically priced around $4,100 USD when new. Be sure to shop around for the best price, and also look to the used market for a great deal.
The 2021 Diamondback Current may be purchased directly from Diamondback.
The 2021 Diamondback Current comes in sizes Small, Medium, Large. After measuring your height, use the size chart below to find the typical Diamondback Current size for your height. Remember that these sizes are a general guide and bike sizes can vary between riders and bikes. The best way to find your size is to go for a test ride.
|Rider Height (cm)||Rider Height (in)||Frame Size|
|148cm - 158cm||4'10" - 5'2"||XS|
|158cm - 168cm||5'2" - 5'6"||S|
|168cm - 178cm||5'6" - 5' 10"||M|
|178cm - 185cm||5'10" - 6'1"||L|
|185cm - 193cm||6'1" - 6'4"||XL|
|193cm - 198cm||6'4" - 6'6"||XXL|
Whether you're a seasoned cyclist or just starting out, choosing the right road bike can…Read More
No comments on this bike yet. Why not be the first?