Colour / Satin Carbon
Size / 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cmManufacturer Website
- We’ve combined our go-anywhere Jari with our lightest, race-quality carbon fiber to make the standard-bearer for the gravel/adventure class. The sub-1000g C15 frame is the first in its class made of monocoque carbon. It is optimized for both performance and utility, during racing, gravel riding, and bikepacking. An armor shield under the downtube guards against road debris and a Mylar wrap on the headtube stops abrasion from handlebar bags. Gravel has a new benchmark, the Jari Carbon.
- Class-leading, ultra-high-modulus C15 carbon monocoque frame weighs less than 1,000 grams
- C10 carbon monocoque fork with tapered carbon steerer
- Shimano GRX RX812 Components
- Alex Boondocks GX5 alloy tubeless wheelset
- WTB Raddler TCS Tubeless Light 700x40c tires
- Shimano GRX hydraulic disc brakes with 160mm rotors
- Top tube bento box for easy access to necessities
- Three adjustable water bottle cage mounts
A 2021 Fuji Jari Carbon 1.3 is typically priced around $2,500 USD when new. Be sure to shop around for the best price, and also look to the used market for a great deal.
The 2021 Fuji Jari Carbon 1.3 may be purchased directly from Fuji.
The 2021 Fuji Jari Carbon 1.3 comes in sizes 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm. After measuring your height, use the size chart below to find the typical Fuji Jari Carbon 1.3 size for your height. Remember that these sizes are a general guide and bike sizes can vary between riders and bikes. The best way to find your size is to go for a test ride.
|Rider Height (cm)||Rider Height (in)||Frame Size|
|148cm - 158cm||4'10" - 5'2"||XS|
|158cm - 168cm||5'2" - 5'6"||S|
|168cm - 178cm||5'6" - 5' 10"||M|
|178cm - 185cm||5'10" - 6'1"||L|
|185cm - 193cm||6'1" - 6'4"||XL|
|193cm - 198cm||6'4" - 6'6"||XXL|
Whether you're a seasoned cyclist or just starting out, choosing the right road bike can…Read More
No comments on this bike yet. Why not be the first?