Colour / Raw Silver
Size / 46cm, 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm, 64cmManufacturer Website
- The SL-A was designed with the goal of creating one of the lightest aluminum race bikes on the market. With a frame weight of under 1100g, that goal is achieved! Svelte as it is, the SL-A doesn’t sacrifice strength or stiffness to be featherweight.
- A6-SL super-butted 6066 aluminum, integrated and tapered headtube
- C10 carbon monocoque fork with tapered carbon steerer
- Shimano Ultegra Components
- FSA Team TC30 Disc alloy tubeless rims
- Vittoria Zaffiro Pro V G2.0 26 TPI tires
A 2021 Fuji SL-A 1.1 is typically priced around $2,500 USD when new. Be sure to shop around for the best price, and also look to the used market for a great deal.
The 2021 Fuji SL-A 1.1 may be purchased directly from Fuji.
The 2021 Fuji SL-A 1.1 comes in sizes 46cm, 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm, 64cm. After measuring your height, use the size chart below to find the typical Fuji SL-A 1.1 size for your height. Remember that these sizes are a general guide and bike sizes can vary between riders and bikes. The best way to find your size is to go for a test ride.
|Rider Height (cm)||Rider Height (in)||Frame Size|
|148cm - 158cm||4'10" - 5'2"||XS|
|158cm - 168cm||5'2" - 5'6"||S|
|168cm - 178cm||5'6" - 5' 10"||M|
|178cm - 185cm||5'10" - 6'1"||L|
|185cm - 193cm||6'1" - 6'4"||XL|
|193cm - 198cm||6'4" - 6'6"||XXL|
Whether you're a seasoned cyclist or just starting out, choosing the right road bike can…Read More
No comments on this bike yet. Why not be the first?