Colour / Matte Black
Size / 48cm, 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cmManufacturer Website
- Cruising down a country road or barreling up a bike lane, the road passing smoothly beneath those skinny tires—it’s an amazing feeling. It’s a sensation we wish everyone could experience, which is why we created the Arden 1—a bike designed to make road biking more accessible (and fun) than ever.
The Arden shares many of the materials, geometry, and technology you’ll find in our high-end bikes. The frame is made from light and responsive aluminum. The Arden 1 also features our Enhanced Performance Geometry, which puts you in an upright, relaxed position.
- Women’s-specific 7005 aluminum frame with butted and formed tubing is light and highly durable
- Aluminum alloy fork with alloy steerer is light and strong
- Enhanced Performance Geometry fights fatigue
- Wide-range Shimano Claris/FSA 2×8-speed drivetrain offers great performance and value
A 2019 Diamondback Arden 1 is typically priced around $700 USD when new. Be sure to shop around for the best price, and also look to the used market for a great deal.
The 2019 Diamondback Arden 1 may be purchased directly from Diamondback.
The 2019 Diamondback Arden 1 comes in sizes 48cm, 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm. After measuring your height, use the size chart below to find the typical Diamondback Arden 1 size for your height. Remember that these sizes are a general guide and bike sizes can vary between riders and bikes. The best way to find your size is to go for a test ride.
|Rider Height (cm)||Rider Height (in)||Frame Size|
|148cm - 158cm||4'10" - 5'2"||XS|
|158cm - 168cm||5'2" - 5'6"||S|
|168cm - 178cm||5'6" - 5' 10"||M|
|178cm - 185cm||5'10" - 6'1"||L|
|185cm - 193cm||6'1" - 6'4"||XL|
|193cm - 198cm||6'4" - 6'6"||XXL|
Whether you're a seasoned cyclist or just starting out, choosing the right road bike can…Read More
No comments on this bike yet. Why not be the first?