Colour / Olive Green
Size / 47cm, 50cm, 53cm, 56cm, 59cmManufacturer Website
- Your next bike shouldn’t limit you—it should open up a world of new possibilities. Enter the Haanjo 3, a bike that can handle any kind of road—paved or not—that calls your name.
We equipped the Haanjo 3 with a butted and formed aluminum frame that delivers a great balance of comfort and durability. Our Endurance Geometry is also designed to place you in a more comfortable position that’s perfect for both long rides and rough roads. The Shimano Sora 2×9-speed drivetrain provides ample gearing for those long hauls, while the Gravel Disc alloy fork keeps the steering pinpoint-precise without adding extra weight to the mix.
- 6061-T6 aluminum alloy frame with Endurance Geometry for worry-free durability and all-day riding comfort
- Gravel Disc alloy fork is lightweight and steers precisely
- Shimano Sora 2×9 speed drivetrain w/FSA cranks provide reliable shifting performance
- Tektro Lyra mechanical disc brakes plus 700x37c WTB Riddler Comp tires equal more control
A 2020 Diamondback Haanjo 3 is typically priced around $1,000 USD when new. Be sure to shop around for the best price, and also look to the used market for a great deal.
The 2020 Diamondback Haanjo 3 may be purchased directly from Diamondback.
The 2020 Diamondback Haanjo 3 comes in sizes 47cm, 50cm, 53cm, 56cm, 59cm. After measuring your height, use the size chart below to find the typical Diamondback Haanjo 3 size for your height. Remember that these sizes are a general guide and bike sizes can vary between riders and bikes. The best way to find your size is to go for a test ride.
|Rider Height (cm)||Rider Height (in)||Frame Size|
|148cm - 158cm||4'10" - 5'2"||XS|
|158cm - 168cm||5'2" - 5'6"||S|
|168cm - 178cm||5'6" - 5' 10"||M|
|178cm - 185cm||5'10" - 6'1"||L|
|185cm - 193cm||6'1" - 6'4"||XL|
|193cm - 198cm||6'4" - 6'6"||XXL|
Whether you're a seasoned cyclist or just starting out, choosing the right road bike can…Read More
No comments on this bike yet. Why not be the first?