Colour / Matte Grey
Size / 47cm, 50cm, 53cm, 56cm, 59cmManufacturer Website
- Potholes, fire roads … this favorite aluminum model says, “Bring it on.”
We’re proud of all our aluminum Haanjo models for their capabilities as road bikes with mountain bike attitude. The Diamondback Haanjo 4, however, ups the ante considerably. We took our aluminum frame and added thru-axles front and rear to give it even more precise handling. Next, we added a carbon fork, which pushes the mute button on rough chip-and-seal roads and washboard sections of trail. The component package includes TRP Spyre C Flat Mount Mechanical Disc brakes and drivetrain components for performance, weight savings, and durability.
- 6061-T6 aluminum alloy frame with Endurance Geometry for worry-free durability and all-day riding comfort. Rear thru-axle reduces lateral frame flex
- DB Gravel Performance full-monocoque carbon fork with 12mm thru axle smooths road chatter
- Shimano GRX400, 10 speed, gives you a gear for any terrain
- Powerful TRP Spyre mechanical disc brakes and fatter tires makes this a truly capable bike
- HED Tomcat Disc wheelset is quick and takes a pounding
A 2020 Diamondback Haanjo 4 is typically priced around $1,400 USD when new. Be sure to shop around for the best price, and also look to the used market for a great deal.
The 2020 Diamondback Haanjo 4 may be purchased directly from Diamondback.
The 2020 Diamondback Haanjo 4 comes in sizes 47cm, 50cm, 53cm, 56cm, 59cm. After measuring your height, use the size chart below to find the typical Diamondback Haanjo 4 size for your height. Remember that these sizes are a general guide and bike sizes can vary between riders and bikes. The best way to find your size is to go for a test ride.
|Rider Height (cm)||Rider Height (in)||Frame Size|
|148cm - 158cm||4'10" - 5'2"||XS|
|158cm - 168cm||5'2" - 5'6"||S|
|168cm - 178cm||5'6" - 5' 10"||M|
|178cm - 185cm||5'10" - 6'1"||L|
|185cm - 193cm||6'1" - 6'4"||XL|
|193cm - 198cm||6'4" - 6'6"||XXL|
Whether you're a seasoned cyclist or just starting out, choosing the right road bike can…Read More
No comments on this bike yet. Why not be the first?