Colour / Carbon Red Grey
Size / Small, Medium, LargeManufacturer Website
- The Alpenchallenge AMP Sport is designed for the rider who prefers not to choose between style and performance. Borrowing cues from BMC’s high-performance road bikes, the Alpenchallenge AMP Sport is the ideal machine for an amplified riding experience.
- Full-Carbon Frame and Fork: Featherweight, premium handling and ride quality.
- Micro Travel Technology: BMC’s MTT technology provides 10mm of travel for improved comfort and traction.
- Integrated Cockpit System (ICS): The aesthetic simplicity and innovative functionality of the Integrated Cockpit is the epitome of Swiss engineering and design. ICS keeps cables and housing in their place: out of sight.
- Center-Mount Battery: Optimizes the center of gravity for a natural-feeling ride.
- D-Shape Seatpost: Borrowed from our top-tier race machines, the D-Shape Seatpost provides superb comfort with a svelte look, and keeps weight down to a minimum.
- 40C Tire Clearance: Ample tire clearance increases versatility for a variety of road conditions.
A 2021 BMC Alpenchallenge AMP SPORT THREE is typically priced around $4,699 USD when new. Be sure to shop around for the best price, and also look to the used market for a great deal.
The 2021 BMC Alpenchallenge AMP SPORT THREE may be purchased directly from BMC.
The 2021 BMC Alpenchallenge AMP SPORT THREE comes in sizes Small, Medium, Large. After measuring your height, use the size chart below to find the typical BMC Alpenchallenge AMP SPORT THREE size for your height. Remember that these sizes are a general guide and bike sizes can vary between riders and bikes. The best way to find your size is to go for a test ride.
|Rider Height (cm)||Rider Height (in)||Frame Size|
|148cm - 158cm||4'10" - 5'2"||XS|
|158cm - 168cm||5'2" - 5'6"||S|
|168cm - 178cm||5'6" - 5' 10"||M|
|178cm - 185cm||5'10" - 6'1"||L|
|185cm - 193cm||6'1" - 6'4"||XL|
|193cm - 198cm||6'4" - 6'6"||XXL|
Whether you're a seasoned cyclist or just starting out, choosing the right road bike can…Read More
No comments on this bike yet. Why not be the first?