Colour / Satin Carbon/Gloss Black
Size / 46cm, 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cmManufacturer Website
- Allow us to introduce the century slayer: the Gran Fondo, built to keep you rolling smooth and fast on all-day rides no matter what the road conditions are. Whether climbing up steep grades or bombing down switchbacks, the Gran Fondo’s high-modulus carbon frame with Vibration Reduction Technology will keep you isolated from road noise so you can ride strong all day. With the Gran Fondo we have flipped the old paradigm around: Don’t let the road rule you. Rule your road.
- C10 high-modulus carbon with VRTech (Vibration Reduction Technology)
- C10 carbon monocoque fork with VRTech with tapered carbon steerer
- Shimano Ultegra components
- Oval Concepts 524 Disc Wheelset
- Vittoria Zaffiro Pro V G2.0 26 TPI tires
A 2021 Fuji Gran Fondo 1.1 is typically priced around $3,000 USD when new. Be sure to shop around for the best price, and also look to the used market for a great deal.
The 2021 Fuji Gran Fondo 1.1 may be purchased directly from Fuji.
The 2021 Fuji Gran Fondo 1.1 comes in sizes 46cm, 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm. After measuring your height, use the size chart below to find the typical Fuji Gran Fondo 1.1 size for your height. Remember that these sizes are a general guide and bike sizes can vary between riders and bikes. The best way to find your size is to go for a test ride.
|Rider Height (cm)||Rider Height (in)||Frame Size|
|148cm - 158cm||4'10" - 5'2"||XS|
|158cm - 168cm||5'2" - 5'6"||S|
|168cm - 178cm||5'6" - 5' 10"||M|
|178cm - 185cm||5'10" - 6'1"||L|
|185cm - 193cm||6'1" - 6'4"||XL|
|193cm - 198cm||6'4" - 6'6"||XXL|
Whether you're a seasoned cyclist or just starting out, choosing the right road bike can…Read More
No comments on this bike yet. Why not be the first?