Colour / Pearl Sage
Size / 46cm, 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cmManufacturer Website
- How do you make a great aerodynamic bike even better? By adapting the revolutionary linear design revealed in the smashing success of the women’s Supreme to Fuji’s newest speed flagship. Transonic: It’s a new definition for fast.
- C10 high-modulus carbon frame for balance of strength and weight
- FC-440 full carbon monocoque fork with tapered steerer
- Shimano Ultegra Components
- FSA Trimax 35 Disc alloy tubeless rims
- Vittoria Rubino Pro IV 150 TPI tires
A 2021 Fuji Transonic 2.1 is typically priced around $4,000 USD when new. Be sure to shop around for the best price, and also look to the used market for a great deal.
The 2021 Fuji Transonic 2.1 may be purchased directly from Fuji.
The 2021 Fuji Transonic 2.1 comes in sizes 46cm, 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm. After measuring your height, use the size chart below to find the typical Fuji Transonic 2.1 size for your height. Remember that these sizes are a general guide and bike sizes can vary between riders and bikes. The best way to find your size is to go for a test ride.
|Rider Height (cm)||Rider Height (in)||Frame Size|
|148cm - 158cm||4'10" - 5'2"||XS|
|158cm - 168cm||5'2" - 5'6"||S|
|168cm - 178cm||5'6" - 5' 10"||M|
|178cm - 185cm||5'10" - 6'1"||L|
|185cm - 193cm||6'1" - 6'4"||XL|
|193cm - 198cm||6'4" - 6'6"||XXL|
Whether you're a seasoned cyclist or just starting out, choosing the right road bike can…Read More
No comments on this bike yet. Why not be the first?